Sunday 14 December 2014

Production Log 14/12/14

This week me and Harley decided to work together for the opening title sequence that I was going to make on my own. We decided that it would be best to work together as there would be too much work for me to do on my own. We also properly planned how we would film and what the story line was going to be. We also organised;
- The types of effects we wanted to use, we decided to have a mix of both colour and black and white filming, the whole sequence will be filmed in colour and then edited afterwards.
- We experimented with sound in the music department in school, we recorded the sounds on my phone which I will upload soon. To find sounds we used an acoustic guitar and an electric piano. We found many sounds that could possibly be used and also decided to record other natural sounds at another time.
- We have also been thinking of ideas for the title, I have made a post about this previously here
- and we also have an actor for the OTS, I organised that we were going to use my cousin Luke Anderson for the role of our anti-hero. I decided to use him as he fits the aesthetics of what I had in mind for the character and also he done this project too when he was doing a-level so he has a good knowledge of what I need to do and I figured it would be very helpful. I organised this over facebook, here is the conversation;
  • Lauren Siers


    Hey! Do you reckon you could help me with my media opening title sequence?

  • Luke Anderson


    Quite possibly, I've now finished my current project so I'm open for it. What do you have in mind?


  • Lauren Siers


    Ok so basically i need a guy to be in my video, and no one wants to be in it! Would you be in it? Its literally not even much acting needed and idk when its being filmed but miss humpleby wants us to have our storyboards/plots/characters sorted by like thursday

  • Luke Anderson


    Ahh ok then. Sure I might be able to do it anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment